ROHR ZIMBABWE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Welcome to ROHR Zimbabwe Official Website
Not for profit organization. Notarial Deed of Donation and Trust MA 853/2007. Registered in Zimbabwe on 30th August 2007 before Alec Muchadehama- Legal Practitioner of Harare, Zimbabwe.
ROHR ZIMBABWE AIMS & OBJECTIVES
Promoting a culture of human rights through community mobilization, capacity building and active responses to human rights violations.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote and protect justice, and human rights in Zimbabwe.
- To provide a platform through which civil society engages with each other and with state institutions to debate on issues relating to human rights and justice.
- To popularize the need for justice and human rights at all times in Zimbabwe.
- To encourage and advocate for the highest standards of human rights and justice among Zimbabweans.
- To conduct conferences, workshops, seminars, study programmes, research, educational campaigns and such other publicity campaigns and activities aimed at promoting justice and human rights among Zimbabweans.
- To establish ties with the media and to ensure publicity campaigns to broaden public awareness of human rights and justice in Zimbabwe.
- To advocate against human rights abuses.
- To campaign against impunity for those who violate human rights.
- To encourage participation by members of the public in governance issues including their constitutional rights.
- To facilitate mobilization for the administration and operational activities of the project.
- To network with other civic organizations that share the same objectives and values nationally, regionally and internationally.
- To represent the interests and opinions of its members nationally, regionally and globally.
- To do any or all such other things which are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the aims and objectives of the Restoration of Human Rights.