ROHR Zimbabwe Mannchester General & Feedback Meeting – Saturday 14th September 2013
St Peter”s House Church & Chaplaincy, Manchester University Precinct Centre (opp Blackwell”s Bookshop), Oxford Road,
Manchester M13 9GH
Notice is hereby given that there will be a general & feedback meeting of ROHR Zimbabwe in Manchester as follows; –
Event: ROHR Zimbabwe Manchester General & Feedback Meeting
Date: Saturday 14th September 2013
Time: 2:00pm – 5.00pm
Venue: St Peter”s House Church & Chaplaincy, Manchester University Precinct Centre (opp Blackwell”s Bookshop),
Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9GH
- The Chairperson of The Board of Trustees of ROHR Zimbabwe, Grace Mupfurutsa will address the meeting.
- The Chairperson of National Executive Committee of ROHR Zimbabwe – UK Chapter Ms Pamela Dunduru will address the meeting.
- Food and soft drinks will be served for free
- There will be important updates on exciting developments on the ground in Zimbabwe, South Africa, USA and within the UK
- There will be a post mortem discussion on the recent elections in Zimbabwe and way forward
Members of The National Executive, UK Chapter, will be present. Come and share our experience in the fight for human rights, participate in
mapping the way forward after the stolen elections in Zimbabwe and also get answers to any questions you may have.
New members and members of the public are welcome.
For further details contact: Delina Mutyambizi 07975694812 Panyika Karimanzira