ROHR Zimbabwe Southampton General Meeting – Saturday 26th October 2013 St Andrews Methodist Church Hall, Blenheim Road, Eastleigh SO50 5SD
Notice is hereby given that there will be a general meeting of ROHR Zimbabwe in Southampton as follows; –
Event: ROHR Zimbabwe Southampton General Meeting
Date: Saturday 26th October 2013
Time: 2:00pm – 6.00pm
Venue: St Andrews Methodist Church Hall, Blenheim Road, Eastleigh SO50 5SD
- The Chairperson of The Board of Trustees of ROHR Zimbabwe, Grace Mupfurutsa will address the meeting.
- The Chairperson of National Executive Committee of ROHR Zimbabwe – UK Chapter Ms Pamela Dunduru and her Vice, Mr Patrick Gore will address the meeting.
- Food and soft drinks will be served for free
- There will be important updates on exciting developments on the ground in Zimbabwe, South Africa, USA and within the UK
- A well-known lawyer will make a presentation at the meeting
Most members of The National Executive, UK Chapter, will be present. Come and share our experience in the fight for human rights and also get answers to any questions you may have.
New members and members of the public are welcome.
For further details contact: Douglas N. Kambarami 07706436743 Tsitsi Jonas 07884254184 Laina Muvunza 07446064302, Charity Nyamuzuwa 07898765091 Sekai Ottilia Mujeyi 07402969581 Paradzai Mapfumo 07429654465, Panyika Karimanzira 07538534375