04 May 2017
ROHR Zimbabwe Midlands Branch Committee Teleconference Meeting Thursday 04th May, 2017 (Report)
Chairperson: Tsungirirai Kahiya,
Vice Chairperson: Olive Ruvimbo Ruzvidzo,
Treasurer: Grace Makoni,
Organising Secretary: Lungile Dlodlo,
Secretary: Nicolate Gwati,
Fundraising Committee Member: Lovemore Patrick Mzondo.
Information & Publicity: Chinofunga Ndoga,
Member: Mary Chabvamuperu
Deputy Information & Publicity: Agnes Mugumbe,
Teleconference Started at: 18:08hrs
Agenda of meeting:
- Discussing: Fundraising Event in detail and the sharing of duties
- The Venue: it was confirmed the venue has been booked to finished at 21:00hrs and an invoice of £75.00 will be waiting on arrival. Tsungirirai Kahiya will provide the additional £25.00 that is required since the branch only had £50.00.
- Programme for the day: It was concluded that we wont have a long programme of presentations (speeches) in order to allow for greater length of time being spent on members mingling and getting to know each other and also sharing of ideas.
- Chinofunga Ndoga and Nicolate Gwati will be responsible for the barbeque.
- Tsungirirai Kahiya will be the DJ
- Grace Makoni will be selling the tickets for the food
- Olive Ruvimbo Ruzvidzo, Lungile Dlodlo and Lovemore Patrick Muzondo will be serving the food
- Price for food: was agreed to be £10.00 per plate which will include meat, salad and a drink.
- What people are contributing towards the barbeque:
- Lungile Dlodlo – potato salad
- Olive Ruvimbo Ruzvidzo – sadza
- Mary Chabvamuperu – Rice
- Nicolate Gwati – Vegetables cooked in peanut butter and chicken
- Lovemore Patrick Muzondo – Hamper that will be used as winning prize for raffle
- Tsungirirai Kahiya to go to Rugby to buy meat and will receive an additional £10 towards the fuel costs
- Olive Ruvimbo Ruzvidzo to check if we have enough paper plates and will to up if required
- Grace Makoni will swap the canned coke drinks with other soft drinks to give variety of choice
- Grace Makoni and Lovemore Patrick Muzondo to update us on other fundraising activities they come up with for the day
- Nicolate Gwati to buy charcoal, green vegetables, peanut butter and keep all the receipts for reimbursement.
Teleconference Finished at 19:30 hrs.
Secretary ROHR Zimbabwe UK Chapter Midlands Branch